What does your perfect ethical shopping spree look like? A set of ethically sourced tea with a side of chocolate from Madagascar? A bangle from India and a handmade earrings from Kenya? Toys from Nepal and beautiful stationery Cambodia?
Pin away to show us your wish list of favorite ethically-produced items for a chance to win a full basket of fair goodies for the holidays, tadalafil worth over $500. Enter before November 27, illness 2013 and follow the rules below. A panel of judges including Lauren Conrad (The Little Market), ed Hannah Skvarla (The Little Market & Hello Giggles), Haylie Duff (The Real Girl’s Kitchen), Rhea Alexander (Parsons The New School for Design & Digs.com) and Maureen Dunn (Mata Traders) will select one grand prize winner and five runners-up on Fair Tuesday (December 3, 2013).
Pin away so we can see what your perfect ethical world looks like!
Here are the rules:
1. To enter this contest, you must follow Fair Tuesday on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fairtuesday
2. Create a board called “Fair Holiday Gifts”.
3. Fill that board with at least 15 pins, but feel free to add more if you’d like! Make sure that at least 5 of those pins are from Fair Tuesday partners. See list here > http://bit.ly/1dvv7sP
4. Add the hashtag #FairTuesdayGifts to each pin, with a description of why the item would make a great gift, or who it could be given to (your older sister, a teacher, grandpa, etc.)
6. To enter, post a link to your board in the comments section of the post on the Global Goods/ Fair Tuesday website. Winners we be announced on Fair Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
GRAND PRIZE: Mata Traders Cupcake dress and Crown Point Necklace, One Mango Tree Convertible Bucket Bag, Sambazon Wood Bowl & Spoon, Recipe Book, Açaí Seed Necklace and Case of Freshies, Numi Tea World Of Tea Collection, Greenola Style Chadwick Hat, The Little Market Alpaca Knit Beanie, Rising Tide Fair Trade Thembela Shoulder Tote, Nakate Brown Songa Necklace, Azizi LIfe Teardrop Basket and a Woven Bowls Set, One Degree South Diani Necklace in Ice.
5 RUNNERS-UP: Mata Traders Sylvia blouse and Rule the Roost earring, Sambazon Açaí Seed Necklace and Bracelet (alternatives: Sambazon Wood Bowl and Spoon, Sambazon Recipe Book, Sambazon Case of Freshies, Sambazon Etched Drinking glass), One Mango Tree Everyday Hobo (alternatives: One Mango Tree napkin set (4 kiting napkins), One Mango Tree Apron, One Mango Tree Scarf), Numi Tea Holiday Tea, Greenola Style El Greco Earrings and Nakate Muwanvu Treeless Paper Necklace in Banana (only the first runner-up), Azizi LIfe Banana Twin Purse and Two Woven Bowls or Woven Bowl and Banana Leaf Placemat and one of the following: One Degree South Rainbow Drop Earrings, Black and Red Fishbone Earrings, Upendo Bracelet in Ice, Toggle Bracelet in Aqua/Gold, Tana Turquoise Stone Bracelet.
*Official rules: This contest runs from 8am AM ET on November 6, 2013 to 11.59PM ET on November 27, 2013 and is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years or older. One grand prize winner and five runners-up will be selected by the panel of judges (Lauren Conrad, Hannah Skvarla, Haylie Duff, Rhea Alexander and Maureen Dunn). The prizes are described above and are valued at at least $700 for the grand prize winner, and $230 for the runners-up. The winners will be contacted within two weeks after November 27, 2013.